The majority of wealth management firms and advisors today are experiencing flat or negative growth in net new assets. Clearly, a financial advisor’s time is valuable and best spent in front of the client. However, advisors don’t always have consistent access to relationship intelligence regarding their clients or prospects. This leads to a highly manual process of sorting and filing data. Additionally, poor sharing of information across company divisions leads to lost opportunities to cross-sell and deepen existing client relationships. These factors, combined with inconsistent and superficial information, lead to inefficient client development and market penetration on the part of wealth managers.
- Discover hidden connections to C-Suite and senior executive individuals at prospect companies
- Maximize employee efficiency by reducing time spent on relationship analysis
- Discover relationship Intelligence regarding the work experience, key affiliations and interests and media mentions of prospects and clients.
Social media assessment/validation
- Ensure that data is valid and up-to-date
- Eliminate disparate and inaccurate information
Advisory services around social media tools
- Enhance ROI by adding value to existing products
Business process framework for strategic lead generation
- Proactively identify leads by using in-depth profile information that turns “cold calls” into “warm leads”
- Deliver insightful information advisors can leverage to develop relationships and accelerate business outcomes
- Increased ease of use
- Leading-edge presentation techniques
- Accelerated and sustainable adoption by first-time users